This agreement is made between:
The student or Course attendee or Company’s authorized representative (named on the invoice)
1. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Syzygy Tech reserves the right to change the course start date by giving 7 (seven) days notice to the course attendee(s)
2. All the fees must be paid in full at least 1 (one) week prior to the course start date, this is due to high demand for certain courses and our strict policy of a maximum of 5 students per class in order for the lectures to have more attention on the course attendees
3. Once a module or course has started no refund will be given, for this reason Syzygy Tech strongly advises the course attendees or companies to check the modules taught for each course or have a discussion about the course with the course co-coordinators in advance.
4. Customers have a right to claim a refund, if applied for and received in writing within 5 days of the course starting date. This does not apply for courses starting within a week of enrolment. An administration charge fees is applicable if the refund is approved. Refund process would take upto 28 days
5. Customers have the right to change the start date by providing a minimum of seven days notice, in writing or via email. Any requests received after this date, may not be processed. This is due to reserved seats and limited space.
6. Syzygy Tech reserves the right to refuse access to any course attendee who has failed to make the full payment on time.
7. If the student or course attendee misses a class, Syzygy Tech will not ‘repeat’ the class. Once the course has started, the class time cannot be changed.
8. The terms and conditions are subject to change.